Corporate Sales Executive
- Job Description and Requirements
Drive corporate business and accomplish business objectives in the assigned Region.
Your responsibilities will be to
1. Responsible for revenue targets of the corporate services & products.
2. Acquire and retain business from new corporate accounts.
3. Generate new business leads for corporate products.
4. Network with Corporate Heads/Business communities and convert them into potential clients and accordingly handle their queries on
all travel enquiries.
5. Help finance in collecting delayed payments.
6. Provide feedback and market intelligence reports.
7. Conduct marketing campaigns in coordination with the Branch Managers for the respective
8. Submit timely sales reports.
9. Strive to achieve & maintain market leader position in the market.
You’ll need to have
Good English communication skills
2 to 3 years of corporate sales experience.
The ideal candidate is
A team player who takes pride in their work, has an
good negotiation and sales skills
Comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial
environment that requires improvisation
In return we offer
A work environment with the region’s best
A highly competitive salary commensurate withexperience and travel perks
An opportunity to shape the future of travel
Who are we
Musafir.com was founded in 2007 as the UAE’s first
premium-experience travel website and established its
presence in India in 2010 as the official ticketing partner
of the Rajasthan Royals cricket team.
We offer flights on over 270 airlines including low-cost
carriers, hotels in over 85,000 properties around the
world and a specialized online corporate travel service
named Musafir Business.
We are currently pursuing an ambitious expansion plan
in India and the Middle East, and are looking for
talented professionals to help deliver our vision of the
next generation of travel services.