- Job Description and Requirements
We are looking to hire a Book Shop Merchandiser and applicants should possess minimum 3 years of retail planning and merchandising experience in the GCC market. Candidates should be holding a manual UAE driving license and should be well-versed on Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Al Ain roads. .
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To allocate product to wholesale and retail accounts, ensuring availability and helping to drive sales by placing the most suitable products in the most suitable stores.
2. With an eye for spotting sales opportunities, ensure best use of available merchandise in line with the latest sales trends.
3. Establish an on-going relationship with store management by completing scheduled route of tasks.
4. Provide customer service as required, responding to all service calls within working hours and beyond
5. Visiting wholesale accounts, working with in-store sales staff and helping to develop their understanding of presentation
6. Managing the performance of the product ranges which involves analyzing every aspect of the product.
7. Accurate completion of receiving documentation relation to merchandise including inter-store, warehouse transfers and key account customers
8. Helping with promotions and advertising campaigns
9. Perform other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
10. Adhering to proper code of ethics is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards.