Part time British Book Buyer
- Job Description and Requirements
PREFERABLY BRITISH CANDIDATES
We are seeking for a Part - time British Book Buyer to join our Buying and Retail Team. Preference will be given to candidates who has a passion for books as much as the buying team does. Candidate should possess good negotiation skills, analytical thinking and must be keen on details. Experience in purchasing and buying related products would be an added advantage.
1. Determines the sourcing, selection, and procurement of book products
2. Negotiates the purchase of goods required by the company
3. Investigates, identifies and implements alternative sourcing options for products that may improve quality while reducing overall cost
4. Maintains relationships with existing suppliers and source new suppliers for future products.
5. Develops supplier relationships to ensure performance expectations and service level requirements while ensuring continuous improvement
6. Manages stock levels, reacting to change in demand and logistics
7. Meets with suppliers and negotiate terms of contract
8. Provides reports and analyze sales figures
9. Liaise with shops to ensure product supply meets demand
Import and Export
International Sourcing and Procurement
Excellent Analytical Skills
Note: Attach a copy of full CV in MS Word. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.