- Job Description and Requirements
Primary role of a listing agent is to assist sellers with setup of a sales plan, ensure documentation completeness and full compliance with RERA regulations.
The Listing Agent reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for assisting sellers and landlords in selling or leasing their properties.
- Respond to listing inquries (phone, email or website) and capture required information.
- Communicate effectively with customers locally and overseas.
- Enter and ensure correctness of entered data into Masterkey software.
- Hit the targets set by the management for sales or invitations.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Previous experience in working in call center environment.
- Previous experience with Masterkey is a plus.
- Methodical and organized.
- A good team player.
- Computer literacy and good typing skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Show initiative.
- Telephone etiquette.