1. 5 years experienced in Pipeline Construction, Oil and Gas projects, with good background knowledge of quality and HSE requirements.
2. Maintain & control CPY QC surveillance, HSE standards & international standards.
3. As a QC Inspector: Witness all WPS/WPQR and welders qualification.
4. Responsible for Erection inspection of pipe lines including pipe supports inspection and pressure test (both pneumatic & hydrostatic test).
5. Carrying out ECC (Erection Completion Certificate) inspection with client and communicating punch activities.
6. Documented Owner Inspection and monitoring of piping, structural, tanks and rotating / static Equipment’s from fabrication to installation and testing.
7. Visual inspection of weld joints.
8. Inspection of the surface preparation of welds, maintaining strict quality control procedures in accordance with international standards (ASME IX, ASME B31.3, AWS D1.1).
12. Inspect the qualified welders as per ASME IX on the materials with various process like TIG, MIG,SMAW,FCAW, on SS312 Tp 316L , SA 106 Gr. B, SB 167 NO6600(Inconel 600) , ASTM B 564 cladding (Inconel 718), A335 P91, SA 516 Gr. 70, cladding ERNicr-3 on SS 312, Stellite6 on SS410 , 316 , duplex/super duplex stainless steel, carbon steel.
13. Coordinate NDT activities with third party testing and client.
14. Preparation/Review of WPS, PQR, WPQ. Procedures and quality plan against specification, codes and standards.