You must first log in before applying to jobs.
Area Sales Supervisor
- Job Description and Requirements
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales and collection targets by channel.
- Direct responsibility for the Key customers in the city/ region.
- Manage and lead the sales and marketing team in the branch.
- Continuously searching for new opportunities to increase sales in the city /region.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures in its different departments.
- Customer’s credit fully management.
- Achieving the distribution plan by channel, recruited customers, increase the customer base, develop existing customers, core items, and new items launches.
- Handling all the sales and marketing team administrative , sales team rotation , vacations/coverage , coverage Plan/Handover
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, promotion & activities executions , planogram implementation , competitor activity
- Fully responsibility for the effective implementation for the sales and marketing reporting session in the branch.
- Fully responsibility for the commercial spending documentary session, field implementation, and claiming process and calendar.
- Customer survey update , route plans update and customer reclassification
- Training, motivating sales and marketing team, conducting effective evaluation.
- Achieving branch profitability by increasing revenues and minimizing expenses.
- Branch Inventory FIFO management by balancing sales order and vans stock order considering targeted customers receiving condition and MFC inventory stock expiry.
- Customer’s inventory management.