eServices Project Manager
- Job Description and Requirements
• Documentation of As-Is processes
• Defining the basis of “To-Be” processes
• Re Engineering of the processes and defining remedies and alternative scenarios
• Working towards the approval of the new “to-be” processes from
• the stakeholders.
• Prioritize which of the e-Services to be developed
• Coordinate the e-Services business process interdependencies
• To have the overview of the status of all the e-Services at any time
• Participate in RFP writing and revision
• QA of the agencies functional RFP’s
• Evaluate the estimations of the e-Services
• Frequent meetings with agency business representatives
• Bachelor degree in computer related field.
• Certified Project Manager (preferable)
• Competency in English language (speaking, reading and writing).
• Good communications skills
• Knowledge of the Saudi government and the agencies
• Good personal network
• Saudi nationalities are preferred