Software Solution Specialist
- Job Description and Requirements
Software Solution Specialist
The Software Solution Specialist is responsible for architecting, designing and developing self-service software solutions for retail banking services based on Diebold products (including both Agilis and Phoenix) and/or NCR products (Aptra) and/or Wincor software sets. This will include the customer’s current operational model and the proposed target operational model
As a Software Solution Specialist, you will participate in reviewing existing solutions and providing recommendations for extensions and customizations. The Solution Architect will also participate in training and practice improvement activities. In addition, the Solution Architect will provide and evangelize technical vision to the Engineering and Professional Services groups. Agilis and Phoenix Solution Architect will also be required to publish articles and be a keynote speaker at conferences.
A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Financial transaction knowledge (Switch capabilities, Load concepts, C-Req)
- Minimum 2 years’ technical experience is a business role in the self service payments industry
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience with 3 of those years spent designing and developing software solutions applications on but not limited to C #, C++, XML, HTML and JScript
- Experience architecting scalable database solutions on Microsoft SQL Server is an asset
- Strong integration design and development, UI design and development experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in conducting development activities using stringent source code control procedures
- Project development / methodologies experience: full system development lifecycle, Agile, etc.
- Possess advanced written and oral communication skills for producing software design specifications and conducting JAD sessions with customers
- Experienced in developing and documenting use cases desire
- Teller platform knowledge
- Financial core platform
- Database KnowledgeRDBMS, ETL, Presentation layers, Table set up and management in and out
- Digital software applications (WEB based services, mobile)Java, HTML, SOAP
Technical Product Manager
The ATM Product Manager is responsible for managing the Diebold ATM software or hardware products during the Product Planning and Development Processes to meet important business frame requirements. Manages the necessary changes required on the product design, support, improvements and obsolescence to address current business requirements or new market segments.
· University Graduate: with BS degree in Electronics/Communication Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or other related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Financial Industry ATM Hardware and ATM Application Software Product Management
- Understanding of product management processes and tactics relative to new development efforts
- Experience with Software and hardware Product Development,
- Good understanding of both the Business and Technology aspects of Software Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, Arabic is a plus.
- Proven strategic planning and project management experience
- Ability to work with different groups on several projects concurrently
- High level of attention to details
- Leadership, team building and coaching skills, Negotiation and influencing skills