- Job Description and Requirements
The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of technical positions, including software engineers, system administrators, computer programmers, and database administrators.
- Source, interview, and select applicants for technical positions.
- Meet with hiring managers to determine job duties.
- Write job descriptions.
- Match applicants to job openings.
- Source for future job openings.
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels.
- Call applicants and perform phone screens.
- Have applicants come in for formal interviews.
- Instruct applicants on the nature of the job and whom they will be speaking with during the interview.
- Facilitate meeting between hiring manager and applicant.
- Create portfolio of possible candidates for hiring manager.
- Perform background checks on applicants and identify potential red flags.
- Inform candidate of company's decision.
- Compose offer letters and negotiate salary and benefits.
- Inform applicants not chosen of company's decision.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT is a must.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in technical recruitment is must.
- Excellent command in English & Arabic languages.
- Excellent computer skills.