- Job Description and Requirements
BoundlessHR is growing its team of professionals responsible for designing, constructing, testing, and supporting websites and mobile applications. We are looking for smart, talented well-rounded developers to join our team. If you are motivated, detail-oriented and looking for a challenge, we would love to hear from you.
As a Developer, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing new features for our products. You will work closely with many other team members to building products with high standards.
- Strong analytical and coding skills
- A good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with web development (scalability, performance, etc...)
- A working knowledge of SQL
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a related field.
Nice to have:
- Open source projects on Github, or any other place online where we can see your work
- A strong mathematical background
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, or Node.js
- Experience with Heroku, Amazon Web Services, or some other IaaS/PaaS
- Familiarity with mobile development (iOS, Android, Blackberry)
- Experience with the Linux/UNIX development environment, including tools such as: vim, emacs, sed, awk, zsh, etc…
- Strong Linux administration skills
- A working knowledge of regular expressions
- Knowledge in statistics and data analysis
You will be responsible for:
- Working on maintaining and developing our products
- Developing new features and making sure our services are always online
- Work on developing our internal tools (monitoring, logging, reporting, etc...)