Senior Talent Acquisition Officer
- Job Description and Requirements
The role of a Senior Talent Acquisition Officer ranges from screening prospective candidates, to short listing them for various job positions and phone interviewing candidates to find out how far they are suitable to perform the tasks in the company and many others. Successful candidate will work closely with different teams of the company to serve and perform the job duties the best way possible.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place.
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions.
- Reviewing available job descriptions.
- Reviewing and sorting resumes and applications.
- Conducting telephone interviews.
- Selecting the right candidates for the position.
- Follow up with companies and check if they hired successfully.
- Manage and solve their recruitment problems.
- Provide advice with preparing evaluation forms.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Managaement, Business Administration or any related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Recruitment, Head Hunting and Talent Acquisition.
- Excellent head hunting and recruitment background.
Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Effective writing skills including the ability to write reports and Job Descriptions.
- Knowledge and understanding of confidentiality in a HR environment.
- Time Management skills.
- Extraordinary analytical skills.
- Excellent command of English.