You must first log in before applying to jobs.
- Job Description and Requirements
The Telesales Executive is responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships and seeks for new potential clients.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products/services or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Other duties as assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- 0 - 1 year of experience in a related field.
- Very good command of English & Arabic languages.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints