Quantity Surveyor Officer
- Job Description and Requirements
This position is open for engineers from civil, construction, and construction management engineering backgroounds who have experiences in applying for tenders and cost management. The selected candidate is expected to work at the office but also needed to visit construction sites, therefore, it's not a typical office job.
Please note that any applications from non-engineering backgrounds will be immedietly discarded.
- Prepare and analyse costings and pricing for tenders;
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities;
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Plan, follow, update and report financial plans using suitable software;
- In coordination with the accountancy unit, control and report costs and quantities;
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- A bachelors degree in related field;
- 2 - 4 years of experience;
- Excellent command of Arabic and English; both written and spoken;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Professional experience with using Autocad;
- Professional experience with using Primavera;
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills and the ability to learn sophisticated design and costing IT packages;
- Able to work independently and within a team;
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Social Security;
- Health insurance;
- Transportation is covered for site visits;
- Mobile work phone and number provided.