Sales Sector Manager
- Job Description and Requirements
Manage and oversee the sales operations. Build and maintain effective business relationships with current and prospective clients. Provide clients with the best service offered that meet their needs in order to maximize sales and revenue within own sector.
- Achieve set monthly target by implementing proper sales methods and delivering high quality service.
- Generate new business opportunities by maintaining and cultivating effective business relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Monitor and study market conditions and competitors offered services and prices to be able to compete favorably in the market.
- Conduct sales field visits and calls to current and prospective clients.
- Assist clients in defining their needs and offer solid advice and recommendations on products/services that meet their needs.
- Negotiate prices, terms of sale, contracts and payment methods for sales and service agreements with clients.
- Deliver the signed and company official stamped contract in person to the client and collect the payment after receiving final client approval.
- Coordinate with operation and client management teams to deliver client requests.
- Maintain and continuously improve customer satisfaction by offering high quality service and following up on client needs and requirements.
- Liaise and communicate with other company departments and all concerned parties to ensure fulfillment of client requirements as per the agreement.
- Respond immediately and resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and suggesting and implementing solutions with concerned parties.
- Follow up on the daily visits either via phone calls or further visits when required.
- Recommend changes in product/service or policies upon evaluating sales results and the competition.
- Set, activate and assess promotions and offers based on evolving client needs, seasons and management recommendations.
- Submit daily reports to department manager and discuss any present obstacles.