- Job Description and Requirements
We are looking for a skilled HR Recruitment Supervisor to support the HR Manager in overseeing and quality assuring all HR Recruitment and Manpower planning processes, supervising recruitment staff and maintaining up to date HR data bases
Experience and Education
- 4 - 5 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably in FMCG industry.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or any related field, with excellent written and numerical skills.
- Experience of All Recruitment & Selection Cycle and process.
- Have a great knowledge in Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook Pages … Etc.)
- Have a great relations with Recruitment agencies, universities & experience in job fairs and recruitment events
- Professional certification in HR such as PHR, SPHR, HRBP, and HRMP is preferable.
- Knowledge of local labor laws & regulations, employment contracts, and manpower planning.
- Demonstrable experience of supervising staff.
Skills and competencies
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills.
- Strong analytical and Interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and creativity skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and people oriented.
- Strong organizing, planning and prioritizing skills.
- Innovation and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent Excel, Presentation, and Word Processing skills.
- Excellent English and Arabic oral and written communication skills is a must.