You must first log in before applying to jobs.
- Job Description and Requirements
- Job Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute product roadmap throughout the product lifecycle.
- Analyze product specs to identify projects to meet company goals and objectives.
- Document and prioritize projects and features and breakdown them into release.
- Research and Define projects, features and ideas.
- Work with the management to plan for product vision and strategy.
- Liaise with the engineering and design teams to ensure team commitment to release data.
- Coordinate with the engineering and design and execution teams on achieving desired implementation of changes to the site.
- Report bugs to the engineering team for live features.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Product Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Experience working with websites, preferably (e-commerce sites).
- Minimum 2 years of experience working at a web-based company.
- Experienced with Web Analytics software such as Google Analytics.
- Proactive, creative and innovative.
- Good communication skills with a "can do" attitude toward problem solving.