This job is closed
Legal Affairs Coordinator
- Job Description and Requirements
- Receive court notifications and pleadings and organize notification to concerned department and legal advisor.
- Organize and maintain up to date files for all the court cases of the company and conduct any necessary follow-up of these matters.
- Prepare and follow-up on any correspondence with the company's legal advisors.
- Coordinate and follow-up on any payments or receipts to and from our legal advisors and as a result of any court rulings.
- Follow-up on company's registration with the Ministry of Trade & Industry.
- Follow-up on any copyright registrations for the company.
- Follow-up on any legal action taken in relation to outstanding premiums or recoveries.
- Organize employees’ testimony in courts when needed.
- Prepare the legal department court cases update reports and any other reports as directed by the department manager.
- Service any third parties who raise grievances with the company as the need may arise.
- Any additional task assigned by the management.
- University Degree in Law from a reputable university.
- Minimum of two years experience in legal departments or law firms.
- Insurance experience is not mandatory.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Holding Jordanian BAR Association License is a plus.