Software Implementation Consultant
- Job Description and Requirements
Software Implementation Consultant will be working with the Product Manager to understand clients’ requirements and provide implementation and support services for the company's HR software solutions. The Software Implementation Consultant will work closely with the engineering team as well in order to ensure high customer satisfaction.
Job Functions & Contributions:
- Develop and maintain good relationships/rapport with clients.
- Gather information pertaining to clients’ needs and use the information to identify client’s current system and software requirements.
- Actively and efficiently manage implementation of the company's solution software in a timely manner.
- Support clients through the implementation process to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Participate in software development activities including testing and quality assurance.
- Liaise between the engineering team and clients to ensure successful implementation and high customer satisfaction in coordination with the Product Manager.
- Follow up with clients, handle their objections and answer any technical questions they may have.
- Meet with upper management when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, MIS or any other related field.
- 0 -2 years of experience in software implementation.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly.
- Good technical background is required.
- Knowledge of html and Web design is preferred.
- Excellent command of both English and Arabic languages.
- A motivated personality with tenacious attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle stress and work under pressure.