This job is closed
Online Marketing Manager
- Job Description and Requirements
As an Online Marketing Manager you will be part of the Digital Marketing team and will work closely with the Product and Engineering teams.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing plans to acquire new users and deepen user engagement.
- Generate, qualify and track leads through online campaigns including content marketing and SEO.
- Ensure tests get up and running, and able to help product and marketing team interpret results and present them to management without bias.
- Measure marketing initiatives against metrics to quantify campaign success and identify areas of improvement.
- Roll out new product launches by working with product and engineering.
- Influence and enhance user experience and optimize transactional flows by gathering user feedback.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or any related field.
- 5-7 years experience in Growth and Digital Marketing.
- Strong knowledge online channels, including content marketing and SEO/SEM.
- Comfortable living in the data and learning tools such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Innate interest in learning about customers’ behavior through both numbers and qualitative data.
- Basic understanding of statistics.
- Extraordinary analytical skills and deep experience with A/B testing and optimization.
- Excellent knowledge of online channels.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.