Akhtaboot – the career network is proud to invite you to take part in Akhtaboot’s 7th job fair to be held at Dhana Hall, Intercontinental Hotel Aqaba on the 9th and 10th of November, 2016.
The not-for-profit job fair is held as a CSR initiative of
Akhtaboot Cares Initiative
and any proceeds resulting from any job fairs organized in the future will be used to fund Akhtaboot CSR Programs.
Recognizing a need to bridge the unemployment gap all over the Middle East job market, the job fair is to be held at Amman Grand Hall in Al Hussein Sports City, with the participation of a number of leading Jordanian companies and educational institutions covering different industries. The job fair will feature a two day exhibition style job fair including career-related courses covering different career advancement topics.
Aqaba Job Fair Venue Description
Dhana Hall - The Intercontinental Hotel, Aqaba
The InterContinental Aqaba Resort offers over 1,350 square meters of event and conference space. "Dhana," the largest sea-facing ballroom in Aqaba consists of one ballroom and four meeting rooms featuring abundant natural light and equipped with the latest meetings technology. This hall can accommodate up to 1,350 people at a time. Additionally, there is a spacious air conditioned lounge where participating representatives can gather to network in a relaxed atmosphere. Venue features include:
- A sophisticated and elegant venue that is popular with Aqaba locals and companies.
- The hall is fully equipped with the latest event technology including, LCD projectors across the halls.
- A formal presentations room and an extremely professional meeting room perfect for hosting formal presentations.
- Relaxed mingling at multiple air-conditioned lobbies and seating areas.
- High speed internet and professional sound systems.
- Multiple Entrances for an organized job seeker flow.