Akhtaboot – the career network is proud to invite you to take part in Akhtaboot’s 7th job fair to be held at Amman Grand Hall, Al Hussein Sports City on the 21st and 22nd of September, 2016.
The not-for-profit job fair is held as a CSR initiative of
Akhtaboot Cares Initiative
and any proceeds resulting from any job fairs organized in the future will be used to fund Akhtaboot CSR Programs.
Recognizing a need to bridge the unemployment gap all over the Middle East job market, the job fair is to be held at Amman Grand Hall in Al Hussein Sports City, with the participation of a number of leading Jordanian companies and educational institutions covering different industries. The job fair will feature a two day exhibition style job fair including career-related courses covering different career advancement topics.
Amman Job Fair Venue Description
Amman Grand Hall - Al Hussein Sports City, Amman
Located in the heart of the Kingdom, Amman Grand Hall of Al Hussein Sports City is the largest and the most superb hall in Jordan, equipped with the best lighting and sound systems and accommodates thousands of visitors. The hall provides an ambiance of elegance and sophistication and provides employers with an excellent opportunity to socialize and meet job seekers in a professional atmosphere. Venue features include:
- A spacious venue of 1,600 SQM that allows for a large number of job seekers while offering an exclusive space for company branding needs.
- Several parking options available to all job fair visitors.
- A formal presentations room and an extremely professional meeting room perfect for hosting interviews or formal presentations.
- Relaxed mingling at the spacious, air-conditioned lobby.
- Multiple Entrances for an organized job seeker flow.