Under the Patronage of His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II
Job Fair Overview
Akhtaboot – the career network is proud to invite you to take part in Akhtaboot’s 7th job fair 2016 to be held in three governorates strategically chosen across the Kingdom; Amman, Irbid, and Aqaba. The not-for-profit job fairs are held as a CSR initiative of Akhtaboot Cares Initiative and any proceeds resulting from any job fairs organized in the future will be used to fund Akhtaboot’s CSR Programs. Recognizing a need to bridge the unemployment gap all over the Middle East job market, the job fairs are to be held with the participation of a number of leading Jordanian companies and educational institutions covering different industries. The job fairs will feature a two day exhibition style job fair including career-related courses covering different career advancement topics.
Statistics of Akhtaboot 6th Job Fair 2015
- More than 20,000 registered job seekers from various sectors and career levels visited Akhtaboot’s 6th job fair in Amman in 2015.
- 85 local and international companies participated in Akhtaboot’s 6th Job Fair 2015.
- 84% of attending job seekers held a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree.
- 95% of the companies described the promotion prior to the Job Fair as very good to excellent.
- 91% of the companies described the Akhtaboot team support on job fair related issues as very good to excellent.
- 80% of all 2015 participating companies hired as a result of the job fair.